16th August 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among studying M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU and studying Integrated PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, DU?

Hello Friends,
I am selected in both M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU and Integrated PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, DU. I did B.Sc in Life Sciences from DU. Please tell me what will be the better option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  3. Names of the top universities for MSc Biotechnology and information regarding the entrance exam?
  4. Is studying Biomedical in Anna University CEG campus valued?
  5. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  10. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. List of branches I can opt in M.Tech after completing B.Tech? I'm studying in Biomedical engineering
  13. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  14. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  15. Which are the best government institutes that provide training?
  16. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  17. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  18. Best private universities for MSc chemistry in Dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?