23rd October 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech?

Hello Friends,
Can I pursue PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech in Electronics? Please tell me because I want to do PhD in Mathematics? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  4. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  6. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  7. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  9. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  10. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  13. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
  14. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  15. Does IIT offer PhD in Mathematics course? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of M.E in Chemical? What is the criteria to do Ph.D?
  17. Best institute to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? What are the career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to study PhD to join Satellite Research Centre being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
5th November 2015, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Can I pursue PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech in Electronics? Please tell me because I want to do PhD in Mathematics? Thank you in advance.
After completion of B.Tech course in Electronics, you are not eligible for Ph.D course in Mathematics.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Mathematics with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?