19th March 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?

Friends,
I have done my M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics
with Computer Application.
I wish to do my PhD in future.
I want to know so as to when and
how can I apply for PhD in Mathematics in Cambridge University?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  2. Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  7. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  10. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  11. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  12. PhD programme in mathematics in Coimbatore
  13. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  14. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Part time Ph.D for M.Phil(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  16. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  17. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc in Applied Mathematics? List of institutes in India?
20th March 2015, 02:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?

Candidates who have completed Masters in Mathematics/Master in Advanced Study are eligible to apply for admission in Ph.D(Mathematics) course in University of Cambridge. You should try to contact the university, to know whether your M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) is accepted to provide admission or not. If you are considered as eligible, then you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission by sending your application and required documents to University of Cambridge.

Required Documents:-
->Graduate and Undergraduate Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport xerox copy
->GRE and IELTS/TOEFL Test score reports
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?