2nd November 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Which college affiliated to Jain University offered PhD(Music) course? Eligibility to apply?

Which college of Jain University provide PhD course in Music? I came to know that Jain University is offering PhD in Music program. So, I want to know about the college which are providing this course and affiliated to Jain University. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to apply also?

30th November 2016, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college affiliated to Jain University offered PhD(Music) course? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which college of Jain University provide PhD course in Music? I came to know that Jain University is offering PhD in Music program. So, I want to know about the college which are providing this course and affiliated to Jain University. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to apply also?

The PhD in Music is available at Jain University itself. The candidate should hold a Master’s Degree in Music with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university is eligible for the PhD in Music at Jain University. The candidates should download the application from the university website and fill up the same & submit. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for the Pre PhD Entrance examination and Interview for the admission to PhD. The Jain University (PhD) website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?