3rd September 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do M.Phil for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA or M.Com?

Is it compulsory to do M.Phil for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA or M.Com? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thank you!

4th September 2016, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do M.Phil for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA or M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it compulsory to do M.Phil for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA or M.Com? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thank you!
If you have completed MBA and M.Com degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course. But your masters degree marks must be above 55%.

There are no age criteria.

M.Phil course is not compulsory for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?