20th April 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Which domain to take in PhD after completion of MBA Finance with HR?

Which domain to take in PhD after completion of MBA Finance with HR? Am confused on which topic to choose in PhD after the MBA course but I wanted to do the PhD course. So, can you please help me with the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  4. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  5. In which domain I should do PhD if completed MBA in HR and Marketing?
  6. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?
  10. How to get admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA finance from Pune?
  11. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if pursuing MBA(Finance)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?
  13. Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?
  14. Should I have to study M.Phil for further pursuing PhD being a MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  15. Is it beneficial for me of doing MBA course after completion of BCA? Which domain should I opt for in MBA course?
  16. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  17. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of B.Com and MBA with Finance?
23rd April 2017, 04:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which domain to take in PhD after completion of MBA Finance with HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which domain to take in PhD after completion of MBA Finance with HR? Am confused on which topic to choose in PhD after the MBA course but I wanted to do the PhD course. So, can you please help me with the details on the same? Thank you!

Candidates after completion of MBA Finance with HR can do PhD in Management. There are various specializations available in the PhD in Management like Finance, Marketing, Operations, Organizational Behavior with Human Resources, Information Technology and Management Strategy and Economics. One should choose the subject based on his ability, interest and personality. PhD programs are available in various universities for the MBA completed candidates. Those who have completed an MBA with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD. The applications are evaluated on three criteria like Marks scored in the qualifying examinations, written entrance test and Performance in the personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?