18th July 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Course description and fee expenses of PhD (Defence Studies) course in Guru Nanak College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the course description of Defence Studies PhD course of Guru Nanak College? I want to do PhD in Defence Studies from Guru Nanak College. Kindly tell me about its course description and the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee in guru nanak engineering college?
  2. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  3. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  5. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  6. Best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed BSc IT under distance education programme -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  9. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  10. How to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi? Entrance exam and fee structure for this college? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  14. Can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev College, Ludhiana through 12th board?
  15. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  16. Whether GNA University offer placement to PhD(Physics) holders? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  17. Which is the best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed my BSc IT under distance education program by PTU
  18. List of colleges offering PhD in Hospitality in Arunachal Pradesh? Fee expenses for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?