1st November 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?

After completing my M.A. in Islamic Studies I want to do PhD in Islamic Studies from Egypt. I have heard that they provide finest education of Islamic Studies so I want to do from there. Please tell me what are the universities in Egypt providing this PhD? And what will be the total expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. List of universities offering MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course in Abroad?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  8. List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?
  9. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  10. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  11. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  15. Chances to study MBA in US for a Software Programmer? List of universities with total expenses?
  16. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  18. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?