21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?

Hello,
I am studying in M.Com. I would like to know the course duration of PhD? What I have to study in PhD? And kindly tell me the total expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  5. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  8. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the duration of IAS? What are the total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  11. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  13. Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?
  14. Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?
  15. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  16. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  17. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
27th May 2016, 11:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in M.Com. I would like to know the course duration of PhD? What I have to study in PhD? And kindly tell me the total expenses?
The aspirant has to apply to the University for doing PhD in commerce. The PhD is available in various universities in Fulltime and Part Time mode. The eligibility to do the PhD in Commerce is M.Com with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. If you already cleared NET/SET/SLET/M Phil then you will be exempted from the entrance examination. The duration of the course in Amity College of Commerce and Finance is 2 years. The first year fee is Rs 50,000 in Amity College of Commerce and Finance. The website link is
Official website.

You can also do PhD in Commerce in IGNOU; the duration is 2 years minimum and 5 years maximum. The course fee is Rs. 7,000 in IGNOU. The website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?