25th February 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?

Hi Friends,
Is it possible to do PhD in Physiotherapy in a distance education? What will be the duration of this course? What will be the fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  2. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  3. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  4. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  5. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  6. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  7. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  8. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  11. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  13. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  14. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  15. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
  17. How can I study PhD in Commerce? Fee expense and course duration of Regular PhD course?
  18. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?