26th October 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Agriculture Botany) in Allahabad University? Financial Aid for this course?

Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure of PhD(Agriculture Botany) course of Allahabad University? And for doing this course I can get any financial aid also?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Astrophysics) in Michigan State University? Course structure of this course?
  2. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study B.Tech by ICFAI University? Fee structure of this course?
  4. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  5. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study M.Phil(Sociology) in Pondicherry University? Course structure of M.Phil(Sociology)?
  7. Financial Aid of Princeton University for International students for undergraduate courses? How to approach?
  8. Financial aid available for M.Sc(Engineering) course in Aarhus University for International students?
  9. How many seats are reserved in Allahabad University for handicapped candidate to do Ph.D in Botany?
  10. Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  12. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  13. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  14. Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University?
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?
  17. Details and course fee of BS(Mechatronics) in Middlesex University? Financial aid for International students?
  18. How can I get Inspire Scholarship or financial aid from any other trust being topper in Bihar board?
31st August 2022, 11:31 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Agriculture Botany) in Allahabad University? Financial Aid for this course?

The Course Structure of PhD Agriculture Botany at Allahabad University is:-

Research Proposal

Research Methodology

Recent Advances in Ecology

Trends in Biotechnology

Recent Advances in Plant Physiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?