26th October 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Agriculture Botany) course in Allahabad University? Date of admission?

I want to apply for PhD program in Allahabad University in Agriculture Botany stream. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for this course? Please let me know about the admission date also.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  2. Requirements and documents required to apply for PhD(Philosophy) in Allahabad University? -- [New]
  3. Internship in dietetics is possible at AIIMS after doing M.Sc Nutritional science from Allahabad University? Eligibility, application forms, date and qualification required?
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  5. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?
  6. How many seats are reserved in Allahabad University for handicapped candidate to do Ph.D in Botany?
  7. Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?
  8. How to apply for lecturer in Botany after having degree of Ph.D in Botany from MS university
  9. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  10. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  11. Last date of forms for BCA from Allahabad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  13. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?
  14. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?
  16. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  17. How can I get admission in M.Sc(Botany) in Punjab University, Lahore being a B.Sc graduate in Psychology, Botany and Zoology?
  18. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
31st August 2022, 11:32 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Agriculture Botany) course in Allahabad University? Date of admission?

The requirements to apply for PhD Agriculture Botany at Allahabad University is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and UGC-NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?