2nd September 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls?

I want to secure admission in International College for Girls for B.Com course in Advertising and Brand Management. Can you please help me to know about the admission criteria and fee structure for this course. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls? Does they offer placement facility?
  2. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?
  4. Fee structure of International Management Centre?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  6. What is the fee structure of girls PD candidates?
  7. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  8. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  9. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  10. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  11. Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV College, Jalandhar?
  12. What is the fee structure/admission criteria for admission in management seat?
  13. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  14. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?
  16. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  17. Which is the best college in Aurangabad for pursuing Hotel Management course? What is the fee structure of the College? -- [New]
  18. Can I get Lucknow after scoring 332?
13th September 2016, 05:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee structure of B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management) in International College for Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to secure admission in International College for Girls for B.Com course in Advertising and Brand Management. Can you please help me to know about the admission criteria and fee structure for this course. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

The candidates should complete their 12th or its equivalent examination with commerce stream shall be eligible for B.Com (Advertising & Brand Management) course in IIS University (International College for Girls). The admissions are done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 basis. For admissions you can apply online. The course will be for three years and six semesters. The fees details can be obtained from the university. The website link is Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?