18th June 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of HS Science in ACME International School, Gurgaon?

Hello Sir, I just want to know the fee structure of Science stream in ACME International School, Gurgaon for Higher Secondary Science course. Can you please let me know about the fee structure asap? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in ACME International School, Gurgaon for 10th CBSE student?
  2. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  3. Fee structure of Intermediate Science in Good Shepherd International School?
  4. Which is the best school in Gurgaon, Delhi?
  5. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  6. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  7. How to get admission in 11th standard at The Heritage School, Sector 62, Gurgaon? Fee structure for it with transportation?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  9. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  10. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  12. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in ACME International School, Gurgaon?
  13. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  15. Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student?
  16. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
  17. Fee structure of KIIIT International School
  18. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
21st June 2018, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of HS Science in ACME International School, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I just want to know the fee structure of Science stream in ACME International School, Gurgaon for Higher Secondary Science course. Can you please let me know about the fee structure asap? Waiting for your response!

The fee structure of HS Science in ACME International School, Gurgaon is given below:

Admission Fee – Rs 14,000

Tuition Fee – Rs 11,500

Yearly Development Charges – Rs 2,700

Annual / Monthly Misc. – Rs 300

Students can find the details in the ACME International School website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?