5th January 2013, 12:26 AM
rajmiru

What are the vacancies to join in engineering colleges?

I am a ball badminton player.My native is thiruvarur.I am a state player.If any vaccancy to join the engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join SAIL after passing B.Tech in Ceramic Engineering? What is the syllabus? Question paper pattern and approximate vacancies for ceramics
  2. What are the vacancies in law colleges in Nagpur?
  3. Should I join engineering after graduating from MSU? How to join engineering colleges in Gujarat after completing?
  4. TNPSC Group 1 qualifications required and job details?
  5. Which engineering colleges and branches should I join with 60 to 70 marks in EAMCET? Best engineering colleges and best branch?
  6. How many vacancies are there under Sports quota in engineering counseling?
  7. Eligibility criteria for NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about the vacancies for clinical psychology masters?
  9. Vacancies for M.Tech computer science students?
  10. Where will I get Government job in Assam with B.E. in Computer Science?
  11. How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc Nursing? What are the vacancies?
  12. Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?
  13. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  14. What kind of jobs can i get after passing 70.2% in 12th science
  15. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  16. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Any chance for 40420 rank to pursue B.Tech?
  18. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?