28th August 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in political science from Ranchi University?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do Ph.D in political science by Ranchi university. So, please give me full detail about it .its form, entrance exam, admission , fee etc?. It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in political science from Ranchi University? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University?
  3. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  9. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  13. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
  14. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  15. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  16. Details about Ph.D in Commercial law from Ranchi?
  17. How may I apply for Ph.D course in computer science from Ranchi University? I have done MCA degree
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
30th August 2015, 07:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in political science from Ranchi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do Ph.D in political science by Ranchi university. So, please give me full detail about it .its form, entrance exam, admission , fee etc?. It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this? Awaiting to get the answer soon.
In order to secure admission the applicant should have completed his Master's Degree in relevant specialization with not less than 55% from a recognized university. Ranchi University prefer candidates who score at least 60% in these subjects. Those candidates who are belong from reserved category can get relaxation upt o 5% of marks. The applicant must appear and qualify in the UGC NET or SLET entrance exam with good marks in order to get admission.

The applications are normally available from the month of April. Applicants who are in the Master Degree final year can apply for the exam. The applicant should have completed their Master Degree course at the time of counseling.

Official website - ranchiuniversity.org.in/
31st August 2015, 06:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in political science from Ranchi University?

You need to appear for the NET Examination and once you clear the NET Examination you will be eligible for the PhD Course.
You need to have a minimum 55% in your Masters Degree to be eligible for the NET Examination.
The form for NET Examination will be published next year in the month of January.
If you are able to clear the NET Examination you will be able to pursue the course of PhD without any course from Ranchi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?