17th September 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ICAR-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?

Sir,
Can you please send me the details of ICAR JRF for PhD course in Biotechnology? Please let me know the details immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  2. Detailed information, pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF(Fishery)? From where I will download the application form?
  4. What should I do to get the best college in ICAR JRF?
  5. What is the syllabus for ICAR JRF in plant breeding?
  6. Complete information about ICAR JRF?
  7. In which college I will get admission to study PhD if shortlisted in waiting list of ICAR JRF?
  8. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  9. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  10. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  11. Eligibility to appear in DBT-JRF and ICAR-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech?
  12. Detailed information about ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Horticulture if secured 180 rank in ICAR JRF?
  14. Agronomy syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF for PhD admission?
  15. ICAR jrf subject groups and syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
  17. Syllabus for ICAR JRF Plant Science? How to prepare for it in 8 months?
  18. When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi?
3rd August 2017, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ICAR-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?

Detailed Information about ICAR JRF in order to pursue PhD in Biotechnology course:

In order to become Junior Research Fellow in ICAR, you are required to appear in entrance examination. The basic educational qualification and eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+ pattern in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have done qualifying examination with minimum 60% marks.

>> Candidates who are pursuing final year are also eligible to appear in this entrance examination.

>> The minimum age must be 19 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?