4th May 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information to apply for PhD(Zoology) course in Pune University?

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Zoology in Pune University. I want to get the details of application. Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for an Internship at C-DAC, Pune for M.E.(E&TC) student?
  3. Detailed information about Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University?
  4. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  7. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. When Pune University will conduct SET(Commerce)? Detailed notification of Pune University SET?
  12. Information about Pune University? Will I get admission in T.Y.B.Com?
  13. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  14. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?
  16. Detailed information on how to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Which are the best colleges in AP?
  17. Information about News Reading Course in Pune or Maharashtra?
  18. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
6th May 2016, 04:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information to apply for PhD(Zoology) course in Pune University?

Detailed Information about Ph.D in Zoology in Pune University:

Generally the admission to Ph.D course in Zoology is given on the basis of "Performance of the candidate" in Ph.D Entrance Test (PET) which is conducted by the University of Pune.

Click here for How to Apply Instructions

You are required to click on "Apply Online" menu which is available at the top of the section and click on Signup to make Online Registration. Here are the contact details for Ph.D admission,

Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?