31st July 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for LLB? I have finished diploma engineering

I am finished my diploma enginneering in three year course then am eligible or not for applying in LLB.

5th September 2013, 10:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for LLB? I have finished diploma engineering

Aspirants can apply for LL.B after 12th or graduation. Pass on 12th class is the minimum qualification for integrated LL.B programme. Bachelor’s degree in any subject is the qualification required for 3 year LL.B course. You are eligible to apply, only if you have any of these qualifications. Admission is carried out on the basis of CLAT or University level entrance exams. Delhi University, Punjab University, etc offer admission to LL.B. Detailed information is available in the web site of the concerned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?