21st September 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better to take next after completion of B.Sc Chemistry and D.Pharm?

Which course is better to take next after the completion of B.Sc Chemistry and D.Pharm? I just completed the course now so can you please guide me with the information soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

22nd September 2017, 09:54 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is better to take next after completion of B.Sc Chemistry and D.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is better to take next after the completion of B.Sc Chemistry and D.Pharm? I just completed the course now so can you please guide me with the information soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

After B.Sc chemistry if you want to go for higher studies, then M.SC chemistry is best option for you. Here below are details regarding M.SC chemistry course:-

>> To apply for post graduate degree in chemistry minimum qualification required is bachelors degree in chemistry from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of master of science in chemistry course is 2 years.

Universities Offer M.SC Chemistry Course:-

1). Mizoram University.

2). Ranchi University.

3). Maharishi Markandeshwar University.

4). Bhavnagar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?