29th February 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Details and procedure to apply to study PhD in Life Sciences for Microbiology postgraduate?

Hello Sir,
I am Samhitha recently I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology. I want to do PhD in Life Sciences. Will you please tell me the details and applying process?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available in Life Sciences for PhD(Microbiology) candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to do PG diploma in life sciences after B.Sc microbiology?
  3. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  4. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  8. Application form and syllabus for ICRI entrance exam 2011 in Clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  10. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  11. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  13. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  14. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
1st March 2016, 02:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details and procedure to apply to study PhD in Life Sciences for Microbiology postgraduate?

You need to clear the Entrance Examination of the University or the UGC-NET to be eligible for admission to the course of PhD in Life Sciences.
Once you have cleared the Entrance Examination there will be a Personal Interview in the University where you have chosen to apply.
Once you are able to clear the Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Life Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?