29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my MBA. So I want do PhD in Economics. So tell me everything in details procedure about PhD course in Economics. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  5. Detailed procedure to join PhD for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  6. Registration procedure to study PhD in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University for Economics postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  8. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  10. Procedure of studying PhD for MBA postgraduate?
  11. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  12. Detailed information about PhD course for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  13. Should I have to appear in SLET for study PhD in Economics? Detailed information about it?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  17. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
4th December 2016, 05:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my MBA. So I want do PhD in Economics. So tell me everything in details procedure about PhD course in Economics. Waiting for your reply.

To study PhD in Economics one must have studied Master’s Degree in Economics with at least 55% marks, so it is not possible to study PhD in Economics after completion of MBA course. The admission will be done through the marks scored in the entrance examination and interview. So you can study PhD in Management after completion of MBA course. The eligibility will be a MBA with over 60% marks from any recognized university. There will be an entrance test and interview for the admission to PhD in Management also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?