4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding M.Phil in Hindi Sahitya? List of universities in Delhi with admission procedure?

I have passed MA in Hindi Sahitya with 47% marks and now want to do M.Phil. Give me details regarding M.Phil in Hindi Sahitya? List of universities in Delhi with admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Universities offering Distance MPhil(English) in Delhi?
  3. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  4. List of top universities with procedure of admission to study MA Hindi? Streams available in MA Hindi?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics? -- [New]
  6. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of best universities in Jaipur to apply for Ph.D Hindi
  8. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  9. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in any recognized University for pursuing MA after completing BA (Hindi Sahitya Sammelan)?
  11. How to do M.Phil in Hindi after doing M.A in Hindi with 60%
  12. Syllabus to do Ph.D. in Hindi Sahitya
  13. Is B.Ed course from hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized by UGC and NCTE?
  14. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  15. What should i do if no university is providing me admission after completing 12th from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan?
  16. Where can I do M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence? I have done M.A in Hindi
  17. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
12th September 2017, 10:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details regarding M.Phil in Hindi Sahitya? List of universities in Delhi with admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed MA in Hindi Sahitya with 47% marks and now want to do M.Phil. Give me details regarding M.Phil in Hindi Sahitya? List of universities in Delhi with admission procedure?

As you have done M.A in Hindi sahitya and want to do M.Phill Hindi Sahitya, then here below are details regarding M.Phill Hindi sahitya course:-

Details Regarding M.Phill Hindi Sahitya:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for master of philosophy in Hindi sahitya is M.A in Hindi from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of master of philosophy in Hindi sahitya course is 2 years.

List of Universities Offer M.Phill Hindi Sahitya in Delhi:-

1). University of Delhi.

2). Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi

3). Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R Ambedkar University.
13th September 2017, 07:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding M.Phil in Hindi Sahitya? List of universities in Delhi with admission procedure?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot pursue M.Phil course in Hindi after the completion of MA in Hindi Sahitya with only 47% of marks in it because the minimum percentage of marks required for the M.Phil course is 55%.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in the same.
13th September 2017, 11:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates who have completed Masters in Hindi with at least 55% marks from any recognized university, are eligible for PhD course in relevant field.
Sorry to say, since you have scored less than 55% marks in your masters degree, so you are not eligible for PhD in Hindi Sahitya.
Below are the list of colleges/universities in Delhi which offer this course:
>University of Delhi
Address: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
>Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717
>Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Address: New Mehrauli Road, Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575
>Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2957 1000
Admission are offered to the aforesaid colleges/Universities for various PhD courses on the basis of merit rank scored in the UGC-NET/CSIR/GATE/UGC JRF/etc. entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?