14th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?

Hello friends, I am studying in MPhil with Mathematics. After my MPhil I want to do PhD in the same subject. Right now I am in my final year. I want to study my PhD in Delhi University. Can you please tell me the admission procedure and further details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Allahabad University for PhD in Statistics?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics in TIFR?
  6. Does Delhi University offers PhD(Mathematics) course?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  8. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics at Delhi University?
  12. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  15. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  16. Procedure to get admission for PhD course in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc in Maths with 60 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University PhD(Hindi) course? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  18. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
9th May 2018, 05:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?

Detailed Information and Procedure to get admission into PhD in Mathematics course at Delhi University:

In order to be eligible for pursuing this PhD in Mathematics course, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree or M.Phil from a recognized university or University of Delhi or any other recognized university in order to be eligible for pursuing this PhD in Mathematics course.

>> Minimum Percentage required to pursue PhD in Mathematics:
* For Candidates from M.Phil background - 50% marks
* For Candidates from Master's background - 55% marks

>> Click here for Eligibility Criteria

Duration of the course - 2 to 5 years

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?