4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Phil at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune? Total seat available and cut off marks in entrance exam?

Sir, I have got 68% in Post Graduation Economics and now I want to do M.Phil at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune. Eligibility criteria to get admission? Total seat available and cut off marks in entrance exam?

14th September 2017, 01:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Phil at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune? Total seat available and cut off marks in entrance exam?

I am very much happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible to apply for the M.Phil course at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics after the completion of your Post Graduation in Economics with 68% of marks in it, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Economics from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course from the above mentioned University.

Every year the cut off marks to get admission in different Colleges varies accordingly due to the number of applicants and competition level of the examination. So, it is very difficult to provide you the exact details about it.

For more details, contact to the Respective Institute.

Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics
Address: BMCC ROAD, DECCAN GYMKHANA, PUNE - 411004 MAHARASHTRA INDIA
Phone: +91-20-25650287/25654288/25654289
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?