11th July 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school

I have 8yrs experience in teaching english in grade 11 and 12 in Kerala in govt school. I have B.Ed AND M.A. in english. I also did special aid and junior courses from Queens university CANADA . How can I DO DOCTORATE PROGRAMME IN EDUCATION?

Related Questions:
  1. Doctorate in Education from Queens University Canada?
  2. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  3. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  4. How to take admission in M.Ed?
  5. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi? -- [New]
  6. Is Ph.D by distance learning possible for Life Science? What are the qualifications needed? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  8. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?
  10. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  11. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  12. Universities offering Distance Education in B.Ed?
  13. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  14. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  16. What is the date of M.Ed entrance? Last date of submission of forms? Qualification required for M.Ed entrance?
  17. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  18. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?