28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Mewar University in Economics stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all documents should I get from the university, after completing B.Ed degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  3. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  5. Documents required to apply for PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University?
  6. Documents required to apply for PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University? -- [New]
  7. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  8. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  10. Documents required to apply for PhD(Microbiology) in GLA University, Mathura?
  11. Documents required to apply for PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  12. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MCA at Anna University?
  14. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  15. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Physiology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?
  16. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  17. Documents required to apply for PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?
  18. Documents required to apply for PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
11th July 2022, 06:55 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th , graduation and master's degree certificate.

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Birth Certificate Proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?