5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Gauhati University in Environmental Engineering stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to do MA in Sociology from Gauhati University? How can I apply for it this year?
  2. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  3. Is PhD in Music offered in Gauhati University?
  4. How much percentage is required for MA in education in Gauhati University to pass and get the certifcate?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for SLET and NET exam after completion of masters in mathematics from IDOL, Gauhati University
  6. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  7. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  8. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  10. Documents required to apply for PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University?
  11. Documents required to apply for PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?
  12. Documents required to apply for PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University? -- [New]
  13. Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  14. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  15. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
  16. Is my degree from Gauhati university valid in other states? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  18. Documents required to apply for PhD(Microbiology) in GLA University, Mathura?
14th July 2022, 03:34 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate

Final Result

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Birth Certificate Proof

Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?