6th July 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? I want to apply for PhD in Islamic Studies course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  6. How many PhD(Islamic Studies) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  8. How many streams are available to study in Engineering Diploma course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Procedure of admission?
  9. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  10. How many PhD(Applied Mathematics) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? -- [New]
  11. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  12. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th
  13. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  14. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  15. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  18. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
14th July 2022, 03:20 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th , graduation and master's degree certificate

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Final Result

Birth Certificate Proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?