19th June 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Martin Luther Christian University? I want to apply for PhD in Social Sciences course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  5. How many PhD(Social Sciences) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD after M.Sc IT from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya? Suitable topics for me?
  9. Information regarding PhD in Ancient History from Martin Luther Christian University, Meghalaya?
  10. How many BCA(Multimedia & Animation) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  12. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?
  13. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  14. Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  16. Documents required to apply for PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
  17. Can I do MSc in MIT after BSc in MLT?
  18. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
24th June 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Martin Luther Christian University? I want to apply for PhD in Social Sciences course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

Documents required to apply for studying PhD Social Sciences at Martin Luther Christian University are given below:

Completely filled application form

Essay about 500 words on why the applicant wants to do a PhD

Tentative research proposal with approximately 1500 words

5 to 10 academic references

Academic records

Application fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?