24th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Hospitality stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  4. How many PhD(Hospitality) seats are available in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?
  5. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand?
  7. List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology? What is the procedure followed to join them?
  8. What is the affiliation status of Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology?
  9. Procedure to get admission in HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhand?
  10. Colleges offering Bachelor of Performing Arts in Uttarakhand?
  11. Procedure to do 6 months internship in dietetics from AIIMS, Delhi
  12. Procedure to get internship at AIIMS
  13. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Forestry) for 12th PCM student?
  15. Is it possible for me to do PG diploma in Environmental Sciences after doing graduation in mechanical engineering
  16. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana? Duration, fees and scopes of this course?
  17. Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand?
  18. Who was the first prime minister of Uttrakhand? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2019, 11:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

The documents required to apply for Ph.D. (Hospitality) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is given below.

1. 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Master degree marks sheet

2. Entrance examination scorecard.

3. Id proof like Adhar and Voter Card.

4. Transfer certificate and Category certificate

5. Letters of recommendation

6. Resume

7. English or another foreign language certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?