5th March 2018, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Which all documents are required to take admission in BA?

My 12th class completed in 2015. After 2 year gap I took admission in engineering college in 2017 and my family condition is not good so, I could not attend college. At present I want skip the engineering college and join BA in my home town. So, I wanted to know that what all documents is needed?

14th March 2018, 11:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all documents are required to take admission in BA?

For BA admission, following documents would be required.
Self Attested Photocopy Copy of :
  • High School / X th. Marksheet
  • Intermediate / XII th. Marksheet.
  • X th and XII th. Pass Certificate .
  • Character Certificate.
  • T.C. / Migration Certificate
  • Aadhaar Card
  • Caste Certificate
  • Medical Certificate
  • Bank Passbook Front Page/Last Page
15th March 2018, 08:03 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

There are two options for you.

You can continue pursuing your Bachelor of engineering course by getting education loan from any public sector bank of India. Upto 4 lacs of education loan can be sanctioned without any doubt and difficulties. Bachelor of engineering is always better than Bachelor of Arts course.

However, if you still want to leave the course then you can take admission in Bachelor of arts by getting your documents like 12th marksheet, transfer certificate, migration from college.
15th March 2018, 08:06 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board. Admissions in B.A course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. You have to submit the documents like your 10th, 12th standard marksheet, Transfer certificate, Bonafide certificate, ID Proof, Address Proof, etc., to college for taking admission in B.A course.
15th March 2018, 08:07 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.A is Bachelor of Arts and it is three year duration course. The required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required documents to get admission in the course is :

Passing Certificate.

Marksheet.

Migration.

Transfer Certificate.

Character Certificate.

Some other documents such as Residential certificate, aadhar card etc may be required.
15th March 2018, 08:49 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.A is Bachelor of Arts. Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the course.

Gap year is not an issue to get the admission in most of the course.

The admission is conducted on the basis of entrance test or on the basis of merit test.

So, visit the college for detail information regarding the admission. The required documents are :- Migration, Character, Transfer, Marksheet, Passing certificate etc.
15th March 2018, 03:53 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My 12th class completed in 2015. After 2 year gap I took admission in engineering college in 2017 and my family condition is not good so, I could not attend college. At present I want skip the engineering college and join BA in my home town. So, I wanted to know that what all documents is needed?
B.A stand for Bachelor of Arts is a 3 year undergraduate degree course offered in India, the minimum eligibility for admission to B.A degree course is a candidate should have passed 10+2 in any stream from recognized board.

List of documents required with admission forms: Self Attested photocopy of :

- High School/ class X Marksheet

- Intermediate/ class XII Marksheet

- Class X and XII pass certificate

- Character certificate

- Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate

- Latest Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates (if applicable)

- In case of any gap/gaps please submit an "Affidavit" on Rs 10/- stamp paper explaining the cause of the gap along with the form.

Original documents required at the time of admission. Incomplete form will lead to rejection of an application form.
15th March 2018, 04:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Documents required for admission in graduation should be-
Photocopy of marksheet, admit card, 2 passport size photo, migration certificate, college/school leaving certificate.
15th March 2018, 05:24 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The documents required to take admission in Bachelor of Arts after cancelling admission in Bachelor of Engineering are:

Marksheet of your higher secondary board examination.

Transfer certificate from present college.

College will ask you for address and identity proof.

Along with these documents, you can get admission in any stream of Bachelor of Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?