22nd August 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for second year B.Com admission at MIT

I have completed my first year B.Com from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar commerce college, Nanapeth. How can I get admission in MIT in second year B.Com. What documents are required for the admission process and the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  2. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  3. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  4. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  5. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  6. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  7. Is it mandatory to appear in both SAT-I & II to study BS in MIT, USA? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  9. Procedure to get admission for doing B.Tech in MIT USA?
  10. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  11. Documents required to reapply in M.Com 1st year through correspondence for SC female student?
  12. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  14. Documents required to study in Australia except educational certificates?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in M.Com? When the admission in going to start? -- [New]
  18. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
23rd August 2016, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for second year B.Com admission at MIT

Sorry, to say that you can't get direct admission in B.Com second year in MIT after completion of your B.Com first year from Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Commerce College, Nanapeth. Admissions in B.Com course in MIT are offered only in first year for candidates who have passed 12th standard or three years Diploma course or MCVC course from a recognised board. So, you can't get direct admission in B.Com second year in MIT.
24th August 2016, 01:27 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for second year B.Com admission at MIT

First ask MIT that whether it will provide you admission in the second year of B.Com directly or not after completing B.Com first year from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Commerce College.
If the above mentioned Institute provides you admission then you must apply for it. You must have to submit your Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate, First year marksheet along with your required documents at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?