14th August 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 3rd year at Sikkim University if completed B.Com 1st and 2nd years from Andhra University?

Hello,
I have a marksheet of B.Com 1st & 2nd years of Andhra University. Can I apply for admission in 3rd year of B.Com in Sikkim University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  2. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  3. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  4. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  5. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  6. Can I do 3rd year B.Sc from Delhi having completed 1st and 2nd year B.Sc from Mumbai University?
  7. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  8. what's the fee structure of BHM in USA?
  9. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  10. Sample question papers for Sikkim Manipal University MSc IT 1st and 2nd Sem
  11. How can I apply for CBI post after completing my graduation? I am pursuing B.Com 1st year from Sikkim Manipal University
  12. AP Ranga Reddy Court previous model question papers
  13. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  14. How to do correspondence course in MCA?
  15. Is this possible to pursue ICWA course along with M.Com course being a candidate of pursuing 1st year M.Com in Andhra University?
  16. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  17. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
  18. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2015, 06:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year at Sikkim University if completed B.Com 1st and 2nd years from Andhra University?

No, you are not eligible to pursue the 3rd year B.Com from the Sikkim University after pursuing the 1st and 2nd year from the Andhra university. As it is compulsory to complete the full course from a particular university whether in the regular or the correspondence course.

So you cannot migrate to pursue the third year from the Sikkim but it is possible to change the colleges with in the University. But now the rule is in progress to make it preparation possible to migrate to the other university if there is any acceptable reason for the mgration.
16th August 2015, 10:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 3rd year at Sikkim University if completed B.Com 1st and 2nd years from Andhra University?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 3rd year at SIkkim University after having completed B.Com 1st and 2nd year from AP, as there is no such provision for it, ou can however, change your college under the same University and State but not in another University.

Therefore, I request you to try n complete your course from your current Institute itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?