13th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Does Ethiraj College for Women offer hostel facility to PhD candidates?

Hi, I am willing to do PhD in Zoology from Ethiraj College for Women. Kindly tell me that this college is provide hostel facility to women who desired to do PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Stipend to study PhD in Ethiraj College for Women? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Details of B.Com admission and hostel facility in Lady Shri Ram College for Women
  3. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  4. Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?
  5. Does AKS University offer M.A.(Public Administration)? Which college of this university have hostel facility? Charges of hostel?
  6. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  7. Does Bank Education Loan cover the living expenses where hostel facility is unavailable?
  8. List of schools including hostel facility which offer 11th Science in Jaipur?
  9. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which school has Hostel facility in Shrungere and Mangalore?
  11. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?
  12. Best colleges with Hostel facility for girls in Hyderabad
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?
  14. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  16. Can I get Education Loan for Paying Guest also if my college is not offering Hostel facility?
  17. Is there any hostel facility for girls in B.Ed in Balaji college of management and technology?
  18. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee? -- [New]
14th June 2016, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Ethiraj College for Women offer hostel facility to PhD candidates?

Yes, hostel is available in the said college but there is a limited capacity. Chances of getting hostel will be more when you approach them at the earliest.

Hostel is normally occupied by other course students also which is the reason it will be difficult to get it if you are late in getting admission.
15th June 2016, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Ethiraj College for Women offer hostel facility to PhD candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am willing to do PhD in Zoology from Ethiraj College for Women. Kindly tell me that this college is provide hostel facility to women who desired to do PhD?
The Ethiraj College for Women offers hostel facility to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. The candidate can apply for the hostel facility only after the admission. You can get the details in person or through phone. The phone numbers are available in the website Official Website.
15th June 2016, 05:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the above mentioned college does provide Hostel Facility for PhD candidates, below however, I have mentioned the official website of the above University, kindly get the required details from there.

http://www.ethirajcollege.in/

Just click on the Ehtiraj school tab and get the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?