21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Does Galgotias University offer PhD(Applied Psychology) program?

Hello Sir, I am doing MSc in Psychology. I just want to know that in Galgotias University PhD program has been taught or not? I want to get admission in this PhD in Applied Psychology in Galgotias University. So, I want to confirm about this specialization.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying PhD in Galgotias University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Galgotias University for MPhil(Mathematics) candidate?
  3. Can I study PhD(Mathematics) with Stipend in Galgotias University? -- [New]
  4. Details of Galgotias University PhD entrance exam? Subjects available to study in PhD in Galgotias University?
  5. Is there any difficulty to get PhD(Chemistry) admission in Galgotias University with academic gaps?
  6. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  7. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Psychology? Which universities in Kerala offer distance education in M.Sc Psychology?
  8. How much rank is required for OBC candidates to take admission in Galgotia for MCA?
  9. Is there Ph.D Psychology and behavioral sciences program available in Singhania University?
  10. Is Galgotias university affiliated to PCI?
  11. Is NEET exam necessary to become a Psychologist? What are the subjects necessary for it?
  12. Do Mumbai/Pune university offer B.Ed Psychology distance course?
  13. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
  16. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  17. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  18. Can I get admission in Galgotiya after scoring 2965 rank?
22nd May 2018, 05:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Galgotias University offer PhD(Applied Psychology) program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am doing MSc in Psychology. I just want to know that in Galgotias University PhD program has been taught or not? I want to get admission in this PhD in Applied Psychology in Galgotias University. So, I want to confirm about this specialization.

The Galgotias University offers Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Psychology program. Candidates with a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Psychology program at Galgotias University. Candidates have to clear the Written Examination and Interview conducted by the Galgotias University for the admission to study PhD in Psychology. Those candidates who have qualified in NET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship or have passed MPhil programs are exempt from Written Examination. Candidates can find the details in the Galgotias University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?