21st April 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Galgotias University for MPhil(Mathematics) candidate?

Hello everyone, for taking admission in Galgotias University to do PhD program what is the least eligibility criteria. I am doing MPhil in Mathematics from Calcutta University. So, I am eligible to apply for PhD in Galgotias University?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Galgotias University PhD entrance exam? Subjects available to study in PhD in Galgotias University?
  2. Benefits of studying PhD in Galgotias University?
  3. Can I study PhD(Mathematics) with Stipend in Galgotias University?
  4. Does Galgotias University offer PhD(Applied Psychology) program?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  6. Is there any difficulty to get PhD(Chemistry) admission in Galgotias University with academic gaps?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(English) for a candidate with 47.5% in MA(English)?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University?
  13. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Microbiology) in GLA University, Mathura?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in English for a candidate with 63% in M.A.?
  18. Eligibility to study Masters and PhD in Physics from Stockholm University, Sweden? Which stream to choose for PhD?
22nd May 2018, 06:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Galgotias University for MPhil(Mathematics) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, for taking admission in Galgotias University to do PhD program what is the least eligibility criteria. I am doing MPhil in Mathematics from Calcutta University. So, I am eligible to apply for PhD in Galgotias University?

Sorry, the Galgotias University does not offer a PhD in Mathematics. The Galgotias University offers MSc Mathematics course only. Candidates who have passed MPhil Mathematics can pursue PhD in Mathematics in various other universities or colleges. Most of the colleges conduct an entrance test and interview for the admission to do a PhD in Mathematics. Those candidates who have passed MPhil Mathematics degree are exempted from the entrance test and should attend interview only for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?