21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Details of Galgotias University PhD entrance exam? Subjects available to study in PhD in Galgotias University?

Hi everyone, I want to know the complete details for PhD entrance exam conducted by Galgotias University for admission in PhD program. I also want to know about the subjects of PhD offered by Galgotias University.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying PhD in Galgotias University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Galgotias University for MPhil(Mathematics) candidate?
  3. Can I study PhD(Mathematics) with Stipend in Galgotias University? -- [New]
  4. Does Galgotias University offer PhD(Applied Psychology) program?
  5. Is there any difficulty to get PhD(Chemistry) admission in Galgotias University with academic gaps?
  6. Is Galgotias university affiliated to PCI?
  7. How much rank is required for OBC candidates to take admission in Galgotia for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details and eligibility to appear in Symbiosis International University PhD entrance exam? PhD subjects available in SIU?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for B.A.(Fashion Design) admission in Galgotias University? Details of this course?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about Annamalai University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Annamalai University?
  12. How and where to do Ph.D if I have interest to do the course?
  13. Can I get admission in Galgotiya after scoring 2965 rank?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Amity University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  16. Subjects enlisted to study at PhD for M.Com (Management) postgraduate?
  17. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  18. Procedure to apply for PhD commerce with entrance exam?
19th June 2018, 06:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Galgotias University PhD entrance exam? Subjects available to study in PhD in Galgotias University?

Detailed Information about Galgotias University PhD Entrance Examination:

In order to be eligible for appearing in this PhD Entrance Examination, you must meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> You must have passed Master's Degree in Technology or Science or Engineering or Business Administration with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university or CGPA 6.0 on 10 point scale.

>> Or else, candidates who are done with M.Sc in Engineering or MS by research are also eligible.

>> Or Candidates who are done with Master's Degree in Language/ Social Science or Humanities or Non Engineering Programs with minimum 60% marks are also eligible.

>> Candidates who have valid score of any of the exams are exempted from appearing in examination and they are, UGC NET or CSIR JRF or GATE or SLET or M.Phil or Teacher Fellowship. In this case, selection criteria is based on Interview only.

>> Candidates who are not done with above exams are required to attend PhD examination conducted by this university followed by Interview.

Area/ Disciplines offered in PhD:-
* Computer and Information Science
* Engineering and Technology
* Management, Finance and Commerce
* Basic and Applied Science
* Medical and Allied Sciences
* Law
* Humanities and Allied Sciences
* Media and Communication Studies

Click here for More Details

Click here for PhD detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?