11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct admission test for PhD in Interdisciplinary Courses)?

Dear Friends,
I just want to know that Jamia Millia Islamia takes its own admission test for admission in PhD program of Interdisciplinary Courses? I want to join this PhD in Jami Millia Islamia so I want to know about the admission test. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  3. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  7. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  11. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  12. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  15. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PhD in Arabic course?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct any entrance exam for MBBS in Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students? -- [New]
  18. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?