21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Does Panjab University offer PhD(Women’s Studies)? Universities offering PhD(Women’s Studies)?

Respected Sir, I want to know that Panjab University is provides PhD in Women’s Studies program or not? If yes, then kindly tell me that how can I apply? If not, then tell me which are the universities provides this course?

25th May 2018, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Panjab University offer PhD(Women’s Studies)? Universities offering PhD(Women’s Studies)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know that Panjab University is provides PhD in Women’s Studies program or not? If yes, then kindly tell me that how can I apply? If not, then tell me which are the universities provides this course?

Yes, Panjab University offers PhD in Women’s Studies program. Candidates with a master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do a PhD in Women’s Studies. Candidates have to clear the entrance test conducted by the university or NET for the admission to do a PhD in Women’s Studies. Universities offering PhD Women’s Studies are given below:

Panjab University - Official Website

University of Pondicherry - Official Website

Bharathidasan University - Official Website

Gauhati University - Official Website

Goa University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Mother Teresa Women’s University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?