25th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

List of good universities available in Germany for doing doctral studies?

I am a masters student in pharmacology from kakatiya university , Andhra Pradesh, India. I am very much interested in doing my doctoral studies in Germany. So, kindly provide me the good universities offering the course with good funding and scholarships. Hoping a quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities available in Germany for higher studies after completion of diploma in Automobile
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
  4. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  7. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  9. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  11. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  12. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  13. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  14. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  15. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  16. List of good universities for diong electrical engineering in Germany
  17. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  18. List of universities to do Ph.D in Germany?
27th February 2017, 04:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of good universities available in Germany for doing doctral studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a masters student in pharmacology from kakatiya university , Andhra Pradesh, India. I am very much interested in doing my doctoral studies in Germany. So, kindly provide me the good universities offering the course with good funding and scholarships. Hoping a quick reply.

The list of good universities available in Germany for doing Doctoral Studies in the field of Pharmacy is given below;

University of Wurzburg - Website Link

Kiel University - Website Link

Goethe University Frankfurt - Website Link

School of Pharmacy, Saarland University - Website Link

Freie University, Berlin - Website Link

University of Heidelberg - Website Link

University of PECS - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?