21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?

Hi friends, I am interested to study PhD in Gauhati University. I want to do PhD in Biotechnology. I would like to know that this university provides this course or not? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SLET and NET exam after completion of masters in mathematics from IDOL, Gauhati University
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  7. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  8. How many PhD(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Gauhati University?
  9. Documents required to apply for PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  10. Is PhD in Music offered in Gauhati University?
  11. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it?
  12. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  13. Is my degree from Gauhati university valid in other states?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  15. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University? -- [New]
  17. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Percentage required to do MA in Sociology from Gauhati University? How can I apply for it this year?
25th May 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study PhD in Gauhati University. I want to do PhD in Biotechnology. I would like to know that this university provides this course or not? I want to fill up the form and submit. Can you help me to know the process?

Yes, Gauhati University offers PhD in Biotechnology program. Those candidates who hold a postgraduate degree in the relevant subject of Gauhati University or from any recognized university with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Biotechnology. Candidates have to apply for admission into the PhD program through the Central Application Process or CAP. They have to appear for the Gauhati University Research Eligibility Test (GU-RET) and counseling for the admission to join the PhD in Biotechnology. Those who have qualified CSIR/UGC-JRF, ICMR-JRF, ICAR-JRF & DBT-JRF are exempted from the entrance test (GU-RET). Gauhati University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?