3rd August 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Universities or colleges that provides direct admission in PhD to female candidates?

kindly tell me universities or colleges that offer phd in commerce direct admission with below 55 % marks in pg FOR A FEMALE CANDIDATE.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after M.Tech, M.Phil or PhD? Does any university provides direct admission?
  2. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  3. Best colleges or universities in North Indian for direct admission in M.Tech?
  4. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  5. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which college will I get for engineering after diploma with 86%?
  7. What is the last date for online BSc form sale?
  8. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  9. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?
  10. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  11. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. Is possible to do IIT/B.tech after diploma in computer engineering?
  14. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  15. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  16. Nimhans 2010, Course Duration and Stipend Details -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  18. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
13th August 2014, 03:09 PM
mk554387

Default Re: Universities or colleges that provides direct admission in PhD to female candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kindly tell me universities or colleges that offer phd in commerce direct admission with below 55 % marks in pg FOR A FEMALE CANDIDATE.
If you are from Computer science areas, I can help it out, Pl let me know which subject.
5th January 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities or colleges that provides direct admission in PhD to female candidates?

Let me no that is there any college that provides that admission for phd. I have completed my masters in commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?