4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Does XLRI, Jamshedpur provide PhD in management? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

I have completed MBA in Business Management course and want to know does XLRI, Jamshedpur provides PhD course in same stream? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in PG Diploma in Management course at XLRI, Jamshedpur? When to apply for admission?
  2. Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  3. Chances to join XLRI, Jamshedpur for PhD after M.Com?
  4. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 82.63 percentile in XAT?
  5. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D courses?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  7. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  8. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  9. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  10. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Statics at Chennai Mathematical Institute? Specialization available for PhD?
  12. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do the IIMs provide PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  14. Will I be able to pursue MBA course after completing MSc software engineering
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Business Management) in IIIT-Bhubaneswar?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University? -- [New]
  17. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  18. Which Universities in India provide PhD in statistics? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
7th September 2017, 09:14 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does XLRI, Jamshedpur provide PhD in management? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Let me inform you that XLRI does not offer any PhD program.Instead of PhD course, XLRI offers FPM (Fellow Programme in Management) which in not equivalent to PhD course according to UGC (University Grant Commission).
UGC mandates that a candidates must have a PhD degree for securing teaching positions in universities and colleges.
Eligibility criteria for FPM in XLRI:
>A candidate must have completed master's degree in Business Management with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university to do FPM course in the relevant field.
Eligible candidates need to take either XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) exam or UGC JRF/NET/GMAT/GATE examination, qualifying in which they will be called for personal interview at XLRI Jamshedpur for final selection.
7th September 2017, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does XLRI, Jamshedpur provide PhD in management? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely XLRI, Jamshedpur provide Ph.D in Management.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Business Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Management.
Eligible candidates then have to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission at XLRI, Jamshedpur to study Ph.D in Management. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
7th September 2017, 11:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, PhD in Management course is offered by XLRI, Jamshedpur. There is a program called Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured is 55% marks for General Category candidates and 50% marks for SC/ ST category candidates.

>> With 60% marks in Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> This program has 3 broad phrases and the details about the course are given below.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?