7th July 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D courses?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have m.com passout can you tell me admission procedure or eligible critria of management phd programms.? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  2. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  6. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  7. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  8. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  10. What is the procedure for admission of PhD Courses?
  11. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  13. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in PhD in Pharmacy & Medicine course at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information about Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University PhD(Hindi) course? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  18. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
8th July 2016, 12:29 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D courses?

Eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course======>

->>The applicant should have completed Master's Degree in Commerce /Finance and Control /Financial Management/ Risk and Insurance Management / Management / Economics with a minimum of 55% marks or grade point average.

Following are some good colleges where you can apply:-

::A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam College
Pooondi

::A.Veeraiya Vandayar Memorial sri Pushpam College

::Allahabad University

::Arignar Anna Government Arts College

::Assam University

::Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya

::Avinashilingam University for Women.
9th July 2016, 12:37 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I have m.com passout can you tell me admission procedure or eligible critria of management phd programms.? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same. Thank you!
Candidates need to submit the application form either online or offline as per the university requirements. The admission is done twice in a year in some universities. The selected candidates will be required to undertake the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and then an interview for the selection. The selected candidates will get intimation through the university website or online admission letter. Details regarding payment of fees, date and time of admission will be mentioned in the admission letter.

The required minimum qualification for admission to a PhD Program shall normally be a 2 years master’s degree in the relevant subject from any accredited Indian Universities with a minimum of 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?