15th March 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Is doing part time PhD in CMJ University Shilong is recognized by UGC and AICTE?

Is doing part time PhD in CMJ University Shilong is recognized by UGC and AICTE? I wanted to know this to ensure that I won't do Ph.D for nothing. Please guide me with the correct information on this as it would be required to proceed further now. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  2. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  3. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  4. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  5. How may I do Ph.D management course from CMJ university? Is this course recognized by UGC? What's the future prospecive?
  6. Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  7. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  8. Is CMJ university approved by UGC and AICTE?
  9. Is Ph.D in physical education from CMJ recognized by UGC and AICTE?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D from CMJ university Meghalaya? Is it recognized by AICTE?
  11. How to pursue Ph.D from CMJ university Meghalaya? Is it recognized by AICTE?
  12. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is CMJ university Shillong affiliated from university grand commission for Ph.D
  14. Is CMJ university UGC recognized if I have done PG degree from CMJ?
  15. Is CMJ University approved by UGC/AICTE for the course of B.A
  16. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  17. Can I apply for a government job after doing graduation from CMJ University?
  18. Is CMJ University affiliated by UGC for Ph.D program for Physical Education?
8th May 2015, 02:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing part time PhD in CMJ University Shilong is recognized by UGC and AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is doing part time PhD in CMJ University Shilong is recognized by UGC and AICTE? I wanted to know this to ensure that I won't do Ph.D for nothing. Please guide me with the correct information on this as it would be required to proceed further now. Thanks in advance.

CMJ University is a Self financed University located at Shillong .CMJ university Established by the Government of Meghalaya.CMJ University is approved by the Govt of Meghalaya and UGC but CMJ University is not approved by AICTE .

For UGC Approval letter , click on the link http://www.cmjuniversityindia.com/re...ion-awards.php

http://www.cmju.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?