8th May 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D in Sarashtra University?

What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D in Sarashtra University? Have anyone applied in the university already? Can you please provide me the information and steps to be followed for getting the admission? Awaiting for the reply!

Related Questions:
8th May 2015, 10:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D in Sarashtra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D in Sarashtra University? Have anyone applied in the university already? Can you please provide me the information and steps to be followed for getting the admission? Awaiting for the reply!
You can apply for Ph.D course in sarashtra University if you have fulfill below given criteria.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE score is essential for Ph.D course.
8th May 2015, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D in Sarashtra University?

First of all get a Master's degree with at least 55% marks in a relevant discipline from a recognized University. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks according to government rules.

If you have got NET/SLET/JRF/GATE qualification then you just have to apply for interview. For those who don't have these scores have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by the Institute/University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?