19th April 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

In which domain I should do PhD if completed MBA in HR and Marketing?

Hello everyone,
I have done MBA in HR and Marketing.
Now I want to do PhD. Kindly suggest me that
in which domain I should do PhD?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  2. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  3. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  4. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  5. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  6. Can I do Ph.D after BE and MBA? Am I eligible for Ph.D?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  8. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  9. How to do Ph.D from RDVV university after completing MBA in marketing from Pune
  10. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  11. SET or SLET is arranged for MBA students in West Bengal? From where can I pursue M.Phil and PhD in Kolkata?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA?
  13. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  14. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  15. Is there any university offering Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed MBA in finance and marketing
  16. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  18. How to do Ph.D in HR related subjects after completing MBA in marketing and HR
23rd April 2015, 09:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which domain I should do PhD if completed MBA in HR and Marketing?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after completion of your post graduation and aiming at PhD course. Since you want to do PhD wherein you will have to do in-depth study of certain field so you should choose the domain in which you are interested and comfortable. Both Human Resource and Marketing are very good domains, though Marketing has an upper hand in terms of growth and scope, but there is enough scope in both provide you excel in the concerned domain. Thus, analyze your interests, then choose your field of PhD, also keep in mind the reputation of the institute in the concerned domain from which you are doing PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?