17th December 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Job profile for MBA in Finance (major) and HR (minor) fresher?

What kind of job profile is being available for a fresher who has done Mba in Finance as major and HR as minor?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are offered for freshers who have done MBA with Major finance and minor marketing
  2. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  3. What are the job prospects after doing MBA in IT(Major) and Finance(Minor)? I have done BCA and have 5 months experience of developing application for iPhone and iPad
  4. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing HR(Major) finance(minor)
  5. What kind of job to be preferred after doing MBA in finance?
  6. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  7. Which sector I can get the jobs as a fresher after completing MBA in HR and Finance?
  8. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  10. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  11. What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)
  12. Should I go for MBA with job while working in TCS and completing BBM in HR Specialization? Shall I go for Finance/HR profile?
  13. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  14. Beneficial Course after MBA in Finance?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after completing MBA with Major as Marketing and Minor as HR? What is the eligibility for ITS?
  16. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  17. Fresher jobs in Bangalore in Finance and Accounts?
  18. What are the courses available after B.com
14th January 2015, 09:12 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Job profile for MBA in Finance (major) and HR (minor) fresher?

You can play the role of following positions in an industry:

Asset Management
Corporate Finance
Corporate Banking
Credit Risk Management
Derivatives Structuring
Hedge Fund Management
Private Equity
Treasury
10th July 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job profile for MBA in Finance (major) and HR (minor) fresher?

I have taken Finance as Major and deciding to go with HR as Minor, is it a good decision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?