11th March 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a candidate who has completed MS(Mechanical Engineering) from USA?

Hello Sir, I have done my MS(Mechanical Engineering) from London. I am an Indian and I did my B.Tech in India. I want to give CSIR-NET for Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that I am eligible for applying in CSIR-NET as my certificate is from Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a candidate who has completed MS(Civil Engineering) from Germany?
  2. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET joint test for LS in Engineering Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Syllabus of CSIR NET for Mechanical engineering along with cut off marks for SC candidate? How can I prepare for CSIR NET myself?
  6. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  7. Eligibility of UGC NET and CSIR NET for doing MBA in Management?
  8. Eligibility for CSIR and Integrated Ph.D?
  9. Can BE students who have completed post graduation in masters of engineering and management take NET exam?
  10. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  11. Am I eligible for CSIR NET after completing M.Tech Power Systems High Voltage Engineering
  12. Eligibility for CSIR NET june after btech in biotechlogy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  14. Can I apply in CSIR-NET(Life Science) being a Bioinformatics student?
  15. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for BTech graduate?
  16. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a married woman who has completed MSc around 5 years ago? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET(Mathematical Science) for a candidate who has completed M.Sc 9 years ago?
  18. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences) for Geology postgraduate?
22nd April 2018, 11:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a candidate who has completed MS(Mechanical Engineering) from USA?

Since, you have completed your Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, you are very much eligible for the CSIR-NET examination on the basis of Masters degree qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear inn the CSIR-NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?